UNS S31603 Union Tee, Stainless Steel 316L Compression Tube Fittings, SS 316L Female Branch Tee , DIN 1.4404 / 1.4435 45 Degree Male Elbow Exporter, ASTM A182 SS 316L Instrumentation Tube Fittings, 316L Single Ferrule Fittings Supplier in Mumbai, India.
Concentrations of salt in seawater can vary in SS 316L Ferrule Fittings, and splash zones can cause concentrations to rise substantially due to spray and evaporation. Kalpataru Piping is a well-known distributor of SS 316L Instrumentation Tube Fittings. Because of the molybdenum, Alloy 316L Double Ferrule Fittings are more corrosion resistant than Grade 304. Grade 316L Front Ferrule Fittings is a cast or forged ring that is used to create and attach a variety of pipe sections or, more commonly, any other tools that require a centre linking point. These fittings are shipped to major nations in accordance with international specifications and norms. Stainless steel 316L tube fittings have a lower carbon content than stainless steel 316. Meanwhile, ASTM A182 316L Back Ferrule Fittings are made of high-quality stainless steel, which is a material that is often used to make these types of alloys.
The lack of a clearly defined transition from ductile to brittle fracture in impact toughness tests is largely responsible for Stainless Steel 316L Male Connector Fittings. The toughness of SS 316L Ferrule Fittings is determined by striking a tiny sample with a swinging hammer. We offer one of the most comprehensive ranges of standardised and customised Grade 316L Tube End Closure to fulfil the diverse requirements of our customers.
AISI 316L Bulkhead Union Distributor, 316L Union Cross Dealer, SUS 316L Ferrule Fittings, Gr 316L Front & Back Ferrule, SS 316L Hydraulic Tube Fittings, ASME SA182 Stainless Steel 316L Male Run Tee Stockist, Grade 316L SS Double Ferrule Tube Fittings Exporter, in India.
These sorts of Stainless Steel 316L Reducing Union Fittings & Stainless Steel 316 Tube Fittings are commonly referred to as blanking alloys and are widely employed in high-pressure applications. Bulkhead elbows made of stainless steel 316L are commonly used to seal the last component of a piping system and stop the passage of liquids or gases. The Type 316L Male Connector’s aim is to make it easier to utilise within a piping system once it has been obstructed. We offer organisations in various sectors Stainless Steel 316L Female Connector Fittings that are created at our best services.
Testings (Destructive, Non Destructive):
- We understand the Quality of packaging specially in case of Domestic & international shipments as the consignment has to go through a number of channels to reach the final destination, therefore we take proper care of Quality.
- We packing our Material in a various ways depending on the products. The different ways in which our products are packed are:
- Wooden Boxes
- Carton boxes
- Wooden Crates
- Wooden Pallets
- All our Material will come with complete marking details which are co-related to the test certificates we supply.
- In case of orders for cut piece of Fittings, Elbow or Reducer, the marking is transferred from the product from which is cut. In such cases we provide Letter confirming the marking transfer and picture of the product from which it is cut.
- If the Product are available in stock, we take 3 days from the date of receipt of payment to clear the shipment and send it to port.
- And in-case the Product are not in stock, the time taken for manufacturing depends on the size, quantity and grade.
- Still we can claim the fact that we can contend with anyone in India on Delivery time and almost of the time our product time is the least.
- We have Contract with Reputed logistic partners in India which can undertake any type of shipping activites and make sure that there is no delay in shipment.
- We welcome stage wise inspection, final stage inspection from any of your representative or third party inspection agencies.
- We regularly have inspections ongoing at our Factory from internationally acclaimed Inspection Agencies such as TUV, Llyods, BVIS, SGS, DNV etc.
- Furnaces (piping, doors, burners, fans and recuperators)
- Thermal Process Plants for annealing covers and boxes, burner grids,
doors, fans, muffles and retorts, recuperators, walking beams
- Industries processing food
- Sintering/Cement Plants – burner shields, burners, wind boxes feeding and discharging systems
- Petroleum and Petrochemical refineries for catalytic recovery systems, flares, recuperators, tube hangers
- Bed Furnaces (Fluidized) suc as grids, wind boxes, piping, coal combustors
- Components (Cryogenic)
Stainless Steel 316L Instrumentation Fittings Specification
|Specifications||ASTM A182, A276, A479 / ASME SA182, SA276, SA479|
|Size||1/16” 1/2” & 1.5MM to 38.1MM|
|Thread||NPT, PT, BST, NPS, PS, BSP|
|Pressure||6000PSI for Stainless Steel 300/1000/3000PSI for Brass|
|Types||Tube to Union, Tube to Male, Tube to Female, Instrument Pipe Fittings, Accessories|
Stainless Steel 316L Tube Fittings Equivalent Standard Grade
|SS 316L||1.4404 / 1.4435||S31603||SUS 316L||316S11 / 316S13||03Ch17N14M3 / 03Ch17N14M2||Z3CND17‐11‐02 / Z3CND18‐14‐03||X2CrNiMo17-12-2 / X2CrNiMo18-14-3|
Stainless Steel 316L Tube Fittings Types
Stainless Steel 316L Compression Fittings Chemical Composition
|SS 316L||0.035 max||2.0 max||1.0 max||0.045 max||0.030 max||16.00 – 18.00||2.00 – 3.00||10.00 – 14.00||68.89 min|
ASTM A182 SS 316L Instrumentation Tube Fittings Mechanical Properties
|Grade||Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|SS 316L||8.0 g/cm3||1399 °C (2550 °F)||Psi – 75000, MPa – 515||Psi – 30000, MPa – 205||35 %|